The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder Empty
PostSubject: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:32 am

This isnt new news but i found it funny as hell

Quote:
Lisa Burnet,23,a resident of San Diego,was visiting her in-laws,and while there she went to a near by supermarket to buy some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in the car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed,with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Lisa's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked if she was OK and Lisa replied that she had been shot in the back of her head and she had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car as the doors were locked,and Lisa refused to remove her hands from her head.When they finally got in they found that Lisa had a wad of bread dough in the back of her head...A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat making a loud noise like a shot, and the wad of dough hit her on the back of the head. When she reached back to find what it was she felt the dough and thought it was her brains.she initially passed out,but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in until someone noticed and came to her aid. Lisa is blonde.

Souce: Yahoo
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:11 am

wow shocking affraid pale Exclamation Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:48 am

lol! study scratch geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Cisse
Cisse

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm

DONT SPAM CISSE
Back to top Go down
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

use smilies aropreatly cisse

bak 2 topic ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder   Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer biscuits wanted for attempted murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of ABC :: General Category :: NEWS & STUFF-
Jump to: