The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son Empty
PostSubject: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:33 am

A Polish man took his son out in his car and allowed him to pick the prostitute.
The Polish man took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road of a red-light district.
But the teenager chose an undercover police officer and the 42-year-old father was arrested, the court was told. (LMAO)

The full-time carer, who cannot be named because it will identify his son, was given a 10-month at suspended jail sentence at Nottingham Crown Court after he admitted trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child.
The court heard that the father was arrested in the Mapperley area of Nottingham during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.
Judge Jonathan Teare said he was not sending the defendant to prison because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.
The judge said: "What you were doing that night was to expose your 14-year-old son to a prostitute because you didn't know she was a police officer.
"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute."
The court heard the defendant and his son arrived from Poland eight years ago following the death of his wife and the boy's mother. He had remarried and his new wife suffered from schizophrenia.
The defendant will have to sign onto the sex offenders register for five years."

SOURCE : TELEGRAPH.CO.UK
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:13 am

Eww Thats discusting!! Ew!

Last edited by Chetgirl on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:50 am

woah chillax lol
Back to top Go down
Cisse
Cisse

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 am

fcuk that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 pm

woah relax ppl i no he is ruff LOL
Back to top Go down
Cisse
Cisse

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

^ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad jerry & cisse please b more spersific & dont spam Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
King Jerry
Universal & Hero Member
Universal & Hero Member
King Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 pm

ffs rav ur startin to piss me off!
i wernt spammin
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm

no sorry CISSE only
Back to top Go down
King Jerry
Universal & Hero Member
Universal & Hero Member
King Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 am

lol kk np Razz
anyway that man is quite sick :/
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 am

HE WANTED 2 GET HIS SON LAYED Razz
Back to top Go down
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 pm

thats inappropriate ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son   Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man escapes jail for trying to buy a prostitute for his son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of ABC :: General Category :: NEWS & STUFF-
Jump to: