The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties Empty
PostSubject: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:15 am

Hi there, on May 18 Wayne Allwine the voice of lovable Mickey Mouse has died because of diabetes and i find this article on the net

Wayne Allwine, the third voice of Mickey Mouse, passed away May 18, 2009, at the age of 62, from complications due to diabetes. He had been the official voice actor of Mickey Mouse since 1977, giving a voice to Disney's mascot in everything from Mickey's Christmas Carol to the Kingdom Hearts series. Allwine loved his work and put joy in the hearts of many during his career, and leaves behind a wife, Russi Taylor, the voice of Minnie Mouse.

due to his untimely death KH fans suspect a delay of the American Release of 358/2 days.

So please take a minute of Silence and remember the hard work he has done, we will miss the work of Wayne Allwine.
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
King Jerry
Universal & Hero Member
Universal & Hero Member
King Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:17 am

lol this is such a random post Razz
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:21 am

rest in peace Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

rip i guess

good work also
Back to top Go down
Google
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 pm

rest in peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties   Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice of Mickey Mouse dies from complication with diabeties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of ABC :: General Category :: NEWS & STUFF-
Jump to: