The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning Empty
PostSubject: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:36 am

A man accused of having sex with his dog has escaped prosecution because police say there is insufficient evidence. The Banwell man was allegedly caught sexually abusing the pet in the kitchen of his home by his wife, when she returned home unexpectedly.

But last week police announced the CID investigation into bestiality allegations would go no further due to a lack of evidence. Officers did, however, give advice to the man during an interview under caution.

This week, a woman close to the man's wife spoke out against the three-month police investigation. She says officers took more than seven weeks to interview the man and that, she claims, they never called in a vet to examine the animal.

The woman, who asked to remain unnamed, said: "I find the whole investigation a total farce. They claim it's down to a lack of evidence, but the dog was never removed or examined by a vet.

"Surely that should have been done immediately for the reason of getting any evidence. Let us just hope that in however long from now we don't hear he's done it again."

If police had decided to proceed with a prosecution, the man would have faced indictable charges of bestiality under the Animal Welfare Act and Sexual Offences Act 2003. A RSPCA spokesman said the case, though 'extremely rare', should be dealt with seriously.

Source: Arbroath
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:15 am

what has the world got 2 pale Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:49 am

^ agreed
Back to top Go down
Mitshopper
Mitshopper

PostSubject: Re: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:24 am

anything is happening these days lol! No
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:15 am

^ agreed No No No
Back to top Go down
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning   Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm

some times westerners are ****
Back to top Go down

Man found sexually abusing dog; gets warning
Page 1 of 1