The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallucinogenic Fish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

Hallucinogenic Fish Empty
PostSubject: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

A species of bream, sarpa salpa, which can trigger hallucinations when eaten, has been been discovered in British waters due to global warming.

The species of bream is normally found in the balmier waters of the Mediterranean and South Africa, was found by fisherman Andy Giles in his nets in the English Channel.

Mr Giles, 38, caught the fish, which is instantly recognized by its gold stripes running along its body, six miles south of Polperro, Cornwall.

"We were trawling for lemon sole and hauled up the net at the end of the day and almost immediately saw this striped fish, we didn't have a clue what it was," he said.

"I had never seen one before and after taking a photograph of it I tried to look it up on the internet and called some friends to see if they knew what it was. I put it in the fish box and brought it back for experts to have a look at it. Now I realize what it was and the effects it can have, perhaps I should have taken it into town to sell to some clubbers!"

There have only been three previous recordings of sarpa salpa in British waters before, with one of them being off the Channel Islands in 1983

I am so moving after college...

Source: Arbroath
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
King Jerry
Universal & Hero Member
Universal & Hero Member
King Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

nice find!
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:34 am

please b more specific lol!
Back to top Go down
Cisse
Cisse

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:44 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 pm

DONT SPAM CISSE
Back to top Go down
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

ppl dont spam :@ make me :@ 24/7

back 2 topic guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinogenic Fish   Hallucinogenic Fish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallucinogenic Fish
Page 1 of 1