The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

. . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

. . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . . Empty
PostSubject: . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .   . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:42 am

This section is reserved for contests and competitions supervised either by the forum Staff or by the forum members.

What you need to know is

1. Only official competitions run by the staff or the site administrators are stickied.

2. Competitions run by members are unofficial and don't need the approval of the site administrators to be started, but they are always being watched closely by the Moderators in order to stop any illegal activities.

3. Any unofficial contest deemed to be out of order, carrying a hidden exchange of illegal materials will be shutted down and members involved will be considered as rules breakers. They will be warned or have their accounts suspended.

4. In unofficial contests, forum Staff doesn't take any responsibility when the winner doesn't get his price. We urge all our members to think before participating in such contest to avoid being scammed.

Looking forward to serve you better, Please stick with the above rules.
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
King Jerry
Universal & Hero Member
Universal & Hero Member
King Jerry

PostSubject: Re: . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .   . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 am

lock this thread so no1 puts stupid thing on!
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .   . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 am

study study study
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .   . . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. . : : . . T h 3 - R u L 3 5 . . : : . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Of ABC :: General Category :: Competition corner-
Jump to: