The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.]   Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 am

I dont know much,but he did go into cardiac arrest and did die.

My condolences to the Jackson family.

At the time of this post,he was confirmed dead by L.A Times,TMZ,and E! Online,but wasnt confirmed by CNN.CNN stated he was in A coma,but now confirmed he is dead.

I truely will miss this pop sensation,he is A musical genius,and I still listen to alot of his music,regardless of "child molestation" or how he acted,because he lived how he wanted,and thats what everyone should do.I loved his music,and I always thought he was A good person,rest in peace Michael.

Quote from Lisa Presley,former wife of Michael and daughter of Elvis.

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Quote from Michael's publicist from the 1993 molestation cases.

"I must confess I am not surprised by today's tragic news. Michael has been on an impossibly difficult and often self-destructive journey for years. His talent was unquestionable but so too was his discomfort with the norms of the world. A human simply cannot withstand this level of prolonged stress."

Quote from **** Clark.

"I knew Michael as a child and watched him grow over the years. Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched."

Quote from Russell Simmons,founder of Def-Jam.

"Michael Jackson was my generation's most iconic cultural hero. Courageous, unique and incredibly talented. He'll be missed greatly."

Quote from Dionne Warwick.

"We have lost an icon in our industry and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and children in this hour of sorrow that they are now going through. He will live on in my memory and most definitely through the music he shared with so many."

Quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Michael was a pop phenomenon who never stopped pushing the envelope of creativity. Though there were serious questions about his personal life, Michael was undoubtedly a great entertainer and his popularity spanned generations and the globe."

Quote from Madonna.

"I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever. My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

Quote from LL Cool J.

"Peace to the King. ... He was one of my childhood idols. I salute you King of Pop. You made the whole world moonwalk together."

Quote from Ricky Martin.

"I am very sad. No one will be able to replace him. But I know that the light that he emanated from the stage will live on with all of us who saw him for what he was and always will be — a great teacher, pure musical inspiration."

Quote from Diddy(Sean Combs.)

"Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life! He made me believe in magic."

Quote from Ne-Yo.

"Michael Jackson will live forever through the thing that he put all of his life energy into: his music. ... Long live Michael Jackson."

Quote from Benjamin Jealous(Leader of NAACP.)

"Michael's example of musical artistry was rooted in the proud tradition of black American music. His career trajectory — from the working-class streets of industrial Gary, Ind., during the post-World War II boom, to the heights of the entertainment industry — is a classic example of black American achievement, and of the American Dream.
Back to top Go down
Grr
Noob

Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.]   Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 am

My condolence too.
Hope he rests in peace. he was....
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.]   Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 am

HE WAS A LEGEND NO 1 CAN MATCH HIS MUSIC R.I.P BRO
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.]   Michael Jackson is DEAD.Never forgotten,R.I.P.[Quotes from Diddy,Madonna,Kelly.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm

REST IN PARADISE

tribute ...