The World Of ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of ABC

Site Under New Managment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA CHINA TOWN ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GTA CHINA TOWN ... Empty
PostSubject: GTA CHINA TOWN ...   GTA CHINA TOWN ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:23 am

Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, the latest portable offering in the open-ended crime series, will be making the jump from DS to PSP. The game will be available in both UMD and digital download format when it's released in the US and Europe this autumn. Featuring enhanced widescreen graphics, improved lighting and animation and additional story missions, this version of Chinatown Wars "will take full advantage of the power of the PSP system."

No new assets have been released for the PSP version -- in fact, the official website still says it's exclusive to the DS -- but we should see more of this new addition to the ever-growing 2009 PSP lineup soon.

Source: pspfanboy

"Almost bought this for the DS and so glad I didn’t Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS screen left) will be coming to PSP this fall with upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting and animation; and including all-new story missions. Only at 13% of Grand Theft Auto IV but love the art style of Chinatown Wars very much, so almost sure of getting this. What do you think?"

Source: EuroGamer via psphyper

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars won’t be a Nintendo DS exclusive much longer. Rockstar is developing a PSP version with upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting, and brand new story missions.

Take Two Interactive claims “this version of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will take full advantage of the power of the PSP system.” Details about how the PSP release will handle touch screen controlled items like the hot wiring mini-game were not announced.

Rockstar will release Chinatown Wars as a retail game and a downloadable game on the PlayStation Store this fall.

source: siliconera

GTA CHINA TOWN ... Gtadstrailer5
Back to top Go down
ravstar
Administrator & Legend

GTA CHINA TOWN ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA CHINA TOWN ...   GTA CHINA TOWN ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://were.all-up.com
Chetgirl
Global Moderator
Chetgirl

GTA CHINA TOWN ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA CHINA TOWN ...   GTA CHINA TOWN ... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

i am getting this it looks funny

i played gta vcs on psp = good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA CHINA TOWN ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA CHINA TOWN ...   GTA CHINA TOWN ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA CHINA TOWN ...
Page 1 of 1